Recent Posts

Sunday 30th December '18 - Caloundra - Bribie - Pumicestone Passage

Mandy

Fun First!
wh

The holiday season continues ht15

On Sunday the 30th we'll be launching at Calaundra to do a lap of Bribie.

Details will be up soon. Hope everyone can join us!

Also if anyone's interested I'll be riding back to the Gold Coast afterwards so if you bring a passenger to drive the Car home you're wc to join me. I'll be refilling at Spinnaker and riding a non supercharged Ski so fuel will be fine.
If you come from other ports I'll be tracking straight across to just east of mud, west of peel, Canaipa, Paradise Point.

Why drive what you can ride I say!!

wh

Mandy

Fun First!
Hi everyone,

The weathers looking perfect for this one!

Were launching at Spinnaker Sound Marina which is located at the southern end of Bribie on the mainland.

9-11 Spinnaker Dr, Sandstone Point QLD 4511

We'll stop for breakky at Caloundra
chr mcsm

If anyone would like to convoy from the GC were leaving at 6.30am from Arundel.

Hope to see you then!!!

rdsk1 wh

ps. I wont be riding back to the Gold Coast as Im a little bit sore from sooo much riding this week

Last edited by a moderator:

Mandy

Fun First!
Wow, what an awesome ride it is through Pumicestone on a Jet Ski. The views are amazing and the Caloundra Bar is awesome FUN!
Enjoy the vid!

FOLLOW Us @JetSkiClub #theJetSkiClub
@JetSkiMandy @JetSkiTV @JetSkiXXX @JetSkiNetwork @TheJetSkiClub @JetSkiServices @JetSkiBestPrac @AustJetSki @unicornjetski @brpseadoo @yamahaboating @kawasakiusa
#JetSki #JetSkiingforNewbies #JetSkiTV #JetSkiClub #JetSkiXXX #JetSkiProducts #JetSkiNetwork #JetSkiRacing #JetSkiBestPractices #JetSkiBook #unicornjetski #JetSkiServices #seadoo #seadoolife #yamahawaverunner #kawasaki #JetSkiEvents #JetskiFlush #JetskiWash

Mandy

Fun First!
Here is the awesome Tracker of this ride

Last edited by a moderator: