Recent Posts

Sneaky boat ramp around from Spinnaker - Sandstone Point

Hungry Stu

We went for our second outing yesterday and found a hidden boat ramp around from Spinnaker marina. I have driven past here hundreds of times and launched from spinnaker (with the boat) quite a few, but I never knew of the other boat ramp just 200m further round the corner.

Not suitable for big boats, so not as popular (I'm guessing), but ideal for the jet skis. Quiet, plenty of trailer parking, dual ramp, rigging parking and a nice big beach section. The only think missing was a coffee van!

Hiding at the end of Kalmakuta Drive, Sandstone point (Pumicstone Passage - Bribie).

Mandy

Fun First!
cl Hidden no more!

jb033

Hungry Stu said:
We went for our second outing yesterday and found a hidden boat ramp around from Spinnaker marina. I have driven past here hundreds of times and launched from spinnaker (with the boat) quite a few, but I never knew of the other boat ramp just 200m further round the corner.

Not suitable for big boats, so not as popular (I'm guessing), but ideal for the jet skis. Quiet, plenty of trailer parking, dual ramp, rigging parking and a nice big beach section. The only think missing was a coffee van!

Hiding at the end of Kalmakuta Drive, Sandstone point (Pumicstone Passage - Bribie).
We use it quite a bit. Not too good if the wind is up and it’s rough though.

Sent from my iPhone using The Jet Ski Club mobile app