Recent Posts

New Members - Introduce yourselves and your Jet Ski here!

akad99

Hello Everyone,

My wife suggested we buy a ski for some family fun times, I couldn't disagree!

We recently picked a 2015 FXHO and are looking forward to joining you guys on some social rides in the area.

My closest boat ramp is Deep Water Bend, Bald Hills but am happy to travel to others in SEQLD.

I'm new to skis, so I'm also looking for tips on which GPS and VHF devices I should consider. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Otherwise I'll keep searching this forum in case its been posted already.

Hope to catch you on the water soon!

Cheers,
Andrew

Sent from my SM-G960F using The Jet Ski Club mobile app

Mandy

Fun First!
Hello Mate, what a terrific Ski to get yourself started with!

Dont worry about getting started at your age theres plenty getting started much later than you :) I know of one member who's 85 years young.

I'm sure George will be in touch regarding some rides in Vic. He's great to ride with and knows his stuff.

Hope to see you on the water!

paul.chaffey

Hi, thanks for adding us on your group. My 12yo son & I are new to Jet skiing. We love going on trips with groups, especially Tangalooma to snorkel. We have a red Kawasaki Ultra LX, look forward to meeting you guys real soon.

Attachments

HenryHM

Hi lovely people, so pleased to find this forum.. just bought a FX SVHO I live in LIVERPOOL area; gonna buy the newbies book to learn more about what and what not to do.. still confused to when is a good weather to ski, how to load and unload the Ski, how to control the trailer lol, cloth to wear and which ramps are good and which are not for solo riders.. etc... looking forward to learn more..

Sent from my iPhone using The Jet Ski Club mobile app

Attachments

gp.nathan

Hi, Newbie Gaz to the site and to Jet Skiing - I've had it for about 18 months & only been out a couple of times and still trying to get a handle on it so thought I might join the community. Looking forward to making use of my 2005 Yamaha XLT1200 cm

Attachments

Michael

Hi
thanks for the welcome. I ride a GTR230 seadoo 2018 model and am wanting some advice on a planned trip from Scarborough to Tangalooma wrecks if anybody has done it before ? any tips would be good especially fuel and distance on a 60 ltr tank will that get me there and back ( cruising not much weight ) or will I need extra fuel and any other advice you think would be handy awsm awsm
thanks heaps
Michael

Mandy

Fun First!
wc aboard Michael.

One tank will be enough for this trip.

Just make sure the wind isn't to strong as it's not much fun!

Mandy

Fun First!
hey guys, wc aboard. We look forward to seeing you on the water!
Let's hope the weather comes good for the holidays :)

If you're after more info about how everything works and want to fast track the learning curve in JetSkiing grab a copy of Jet Ski BestPractices at www.JetSkiBook.com

Paddy

Hi everyone I'm New Zealand an I just purchased my 1st new jet ski i love going on the lake just doing my own thing its great fun

Farqhuar

Hi, I'm Gary. I live up in Paradise Point and see you guys go out regularly from here. I've had a VX for around 18 months and am keen to ride with a group and do a little more exploring around Broadwater and Moreton Bay.

Malaprop

Hey hey, I live in Tally Valley south Gold Coast. Decided to get an Ultra 310lx having never ridden a motorbike or jetski. The thing is terrifying but a lot of fun. Have crossed the tweed bar several times now but would love some expert opinions or help as I am just winging it at the moment. Would love to go for group rides.

Also can someone tell me how to ride with 3 on the ski. It feels so unbalanced.

Mandy

Fun First!
Hi Malaprop, great choice of Ski :) Keep an eye on the website and join us for a ride some time. Our rides are always fun and safe. We all work really hard during the week and look forward to some peaceful fun on the weekends. You'll be riding with some of the most experienced riders in the industry from racers to water rescue experts so you'll learn heaps. Hope to see you on the water soon :)

Razscarl

Hi everyone,
Just bought my first ever ski (Kawasaki stx15f) and learning to ride it. I'm looking for a bit of fun, a bit of cruising and a bit of fishing. I am in the northern burbs of Brisbane which gives me pretty easy access to the water. I'm looking forward to joining you on a group ride soon and getting some much needed help. Cheers to all.