Recent Posts

New Members - Introduce yourselves and your Jet Ski here!

Michael Green

Hi Guys and Girls! In the process of acquiring a ski and hope to have one soon. I've joined to get an idea of social rides down here in Sydney, and hope to be a part of the adventure rides no matter where they are happening

Mike Green

horseychick01

Hi Everyone
My name is Celeste and my Husband and Son all ride Yamahas, Hubbie and I have 2009 skis, Son is on a 2005 ski, Iam 47 Hubbie is 48 and Son is 24, we discovered riding PWC after we sold our boat . Our first ski was a 1996 Waverrunner Ventura and it is still putting out 110 on all cylinders, we only just sold it ! It was one reliable unit that put most of the Seadoos to shame LOL. We love that we can do this as a Family and the best bit is we don't have to share our ski LOL. I also ride a horse and I do reining which is a discipline Iam still establishing for those not in the know its the horse that spins and does sliding stops lol. We are hoping to do the Goulburn river ride in June with the Victorian Jet Ski Club, once the weather heats up again we would love to meet like minded people that enjoy exploring Port Phillip.
We are not interested in meeting hoons , people that do not know the rules or ignore them while on the water .
We also own a Saint Bernard dog. We live in Narre Warren and own a house in Moe that we are renovating so Narracan is somewhere where we will put the skis in as well. We look forward to sharing our PWC exeriences and reading about yours . lovf

Jack drazinic

Hi currently in malta for past 10 yrs returning home to qld have 2 jetboats sportsters a 2 stroke and 4 tech.miss riding in the js550 pro modified class. Cant wait to get back to rockhampton

seb132

Hello everyone.
Happy owner of a new SeaDoo GTi 130 (never had a ride before) I live on the Northern Gold Coast for the best of the water fun.
I’ve fitted it with a Fishski and hope to find mates to go fishing (trolling, lures...).

I’ll be checking the forum for advice, group rides, etc. And for crime partners on the best fishing spots!

Oh and by the way I’m French too... [emoji4]

Mandy

Fun First!
Gday Mate, I think we saw you at Tipplers yesterday?

We were there grabbing a bite to eat after the Water Rescue Training.

Next weekend we'll be heading out for a social cruise so hopefully we'll see you soon :)

seb132

Mandy said:
Gday Mate, I think we saw you at Tipplers yesterday?

We were there grabbing a bite to eat after the Water Rescue Training.

Next weekend we'll be heading out for a social cruise so hopefully we'll see you soon :)
Went out from 9 to 12 from Runaway Bay up to Jumpinpin with a friend. On the way back saw a big group of riders going opposite way... then we went out in the open ocean from the Spit (Jumpinpin was quite scary to go out...).
Was a great day to go out!! [emoji4]

W

waterlogged

Hi mate

That was a great observation on your part.
I am normally out and about somewhere on the weekend however that time it was my daughter her partner and a a few friends.
They took their ski & borrowed mine as well.

Social cruise sounds great
When you say next weekend there is a social cruise is that the Anzac day cruise to Peel or is there another cruise on the weekend as well. We are keen

It will be good to meet you and the others in person

Regards

Mandy

Fun First!
Hey mate,

looking forward to catching up :)

Def only riding on Wednesday this week. Will work the weekend to make up for it ;) But yes the weather on the weekend looks a bit sad wsle

The post is here: http://thejetski.club/queensland-jet-ski-riding/wednesday-25th-april-2018-anzac-day-ride/msg24458/?topicseen#new

longjon

Hi my names Jon and I’m living in the Redlands so if anyone is ever keen for a ride I’m always kicking about for a spin
Tend to leave from Cleveland mainly but always keen to check out new areas

Sent from my iPhone using The Jet Ski Club mobile app

Hungry Stu

Hi,

My wife, Gabrielle and I have decided that jet skis are our new hobby. Well, Gab decided, I was just a (very) willing participant. Our two teenage boys were a bit happy about the decision as well.

After much investigation and a long wait our two Sea Doo GTX 230's arrived on Tuesday. We've started the run in process with a trip out to Somerset yesterday and smiles and laughter were in abundance.

Sandstone Point on Pumicstone Passage is our closest major waterway, although Somerset is only 45 minutes away, as we live out at Wamuran. Our main objective is family time out on the water, but we are very keen for touring and extended (multiple day) trips. We would love to catch up with other club members as we have a lot to learn, so I will be keeping an eye on the day trips and hope to get on one soon.

This club forum has already been very helpful, so thank you. See you out on the water. Stu.

Attachments

louisrankin

Hi,

Louis here, I have a 2011 Yamaha FXHO cruiser and looking forward to joining in on some of the trips you have planned. I live in Manly QLD looking for people to buddy up with.

Cheers

ben.mohr

Hi everyone, we bought a new 2017 RXTx 300 and we are looking for family fun and single riders on weekends.
I have a boat license but unfortunately don't have a jetski license. I'm in the process getting that this weekend. We live in the Bribie area. Cheers Ben & Kylie

Hungry Stu

Welcome Ben, I am new myself. Get on on a group ride as soon as you can. It's a great way to meet other riders and learn and pick up a heap of knowledge.

Stu

Doug

Hi People,
I’m down in Victoria. Although not new to Jet Skiing .. I’m new here.
I’ve just sold my fxho and waiting on my new one to arrive next week.
So i’m Keen to get out on the water again.
Are there many people online here from FNQ ?
Cheers.

Tykester

awsm Hi everyone , my husband and I are new to jetskiing (queensland) and we hope to join a few social rides. How do i find any upcoming rides. Is there any plans to do a whale watching ride any time soon..... Between Gold coast to sunshine coast. chr

Mandy

Fun First!
wc Tykester,

Yes keep an eye on the website or grab the app. Most rides get posted around Wednesday once we get an idea of the weather :)

See you on the water!

CamGti155

HELLO TO EVERYONE,

My family and I live out past Ipswich at Laidley and we have just bought (well traded) my bike for an 07 GTI155. Have only been able to take it out once to Somerset dam. Once summer gets here hoping to use it a lot more. ml1