Recent Posts

New Members - Introduce yourselves and your Jet Ski here!

paul.meese

Re: New Members - Introduce yourselves and your Jet Ski here! 2015

Hi to everyone
Have recently update my seadoo to a flash new 155 wakeski , i'm a FIFO miner week , working week off so in my spare time i like to get on the water as much as possible, if not on the ski i'm one of those pesky kite surfers at shearwater
Always keen to have a play in the waves off straddie and quite often shoot up to the pin to have a kite, looking forward to doing a few group rides as well

Mr Wolf

Re: New Members - Introduce yourselves and your Jet Ski here! 2015

Hi Everyone,

I am a first time Jet Ski owner. Just got a yamaha fx svho cruiser

I live on the gold coast and I am keen to get out on some long rides

Cheers

clay.perel

Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to catching up on the water. I am new and I just bought a second hand ski last week , my goal is to use it for fishing. My ski is a SeaDoo 2003 GTI. If any one fishes with there ski and are looking for company I would be keen to tag along. Regards clay

Mandy

Fun First!
wc aboard!

We went out Fishing last weekend with the guys from Fish Ski. It was so much fun I was really surprised.
We'll be doing another Fishing day soon so come along :)

PhilandDenise

Re: New member : hey its Phil here with our first jetski Sea-Doo GTX155

Denise and I have just bought our first jetski 2 weeks ago. We would love to do more exploring around the GC and Morton Bay .See ya all soon .

Agesar

Hi everyone,

I ride a 2016 RXPX 300 and am looking forward to getting out on some good fun rides ! Island runs, river runs, wave jumping....just being out there = good times.

Thanks hope to get out soon

W

waterlogged

Hi all

The wife & myself are in the 50 plus age group, based on the Gold Coast and looking forward to meeting like minded fun loving jet ski cruising people.
We have a Seadoo rxt 300, a couple of our daughters who will also join sometime have a Yamaha fx160 & Seadoo rxt 215 with our third daughter looking to purchase a ski in the near future.
Our 4 grandchildren aged from 3 to 9 also enjoy jet ski rides & all other outdoor fun

We like a splash most weekends during summer & brave the cooler water for rides during winter.
Jet ski to places to swim soaking up the long summer days, picnics or cafes, small rides to long trips enjoying the scenery, meeting people & finding new places to visit.

Hope to catch up soon

Mark & Wendy

Mandy

Fun First!
We look forward to meeting you and your family guys :)

pwilliejo

Re: New Members - Introduce yourselves and your Jet Ski here!

Jet Ski Club said:
wc to The Jet Ski Club

We hope you have an awesome time in this Jet Ski Community and have heaps of great rides and FUN on your Jet Ski wh
Hi everyone,
I'm in Jindalee Brisbane & just recently back on the watercraft scene with a jetski, yamaha fx svho 2015 model.
I had a polycraft 4.5 frontrunner about 12 years ago I used for skiing, tubing etc with my kids & explored Moreton bay a little back then.
I'm now very keen to get back into more exploration of our beautiful waterways this time aboard my jetski (quite rapid thing) my first ride was Mooloolaba last weekend & loved it. So yeah looking forward to catching up with like minded folk. [emoji4]

paul.rawnsley

Hi Guys
I have an RXPX 260 and very keen to have a look at the tangalooma wrecks in the near future. I'm on the goldie but will travel to brissie so I don't have to take extra fuel
Cheers Paul

We hope you have an awesome time in this Jet Ski Community and have heaps of great rides and FUN on your Jet Ski wh
[/quote]

Evtec

Hi All,

I'm Rob a first time Jet Ski owner, I got myself an 2013 fxho looking forward to some great days out on the water and hoping to get in some long distance rides
as well as some runs out to Morton Island.

Regards.

Ron1970

Hello all, my name is Ron and i bought 4 weeks ago a jetski (Kawasaki LX300) its my first Jetski and love it.... awsm

RPM

Old but fast!
Hi all, new to the jetski world but purchased my first being an RXT 215. Saturday looks good for a ride from Shorncliffe to Tangalooma and back. Any takers? Maybe leave at 8.00am?

Mandy

Fun First!
RPM said:
Hi all, new to the jetski world but purchased my first being an RXT 215. Saturday looks good for a ride from Shorncliffe to Tangalooma and back. Any takers? Maybe leave at 8.00am?

At this stage the weather looks good for it :) We may join you but may also go a bit further up to the Northern tip if it stays this good!

ujez

Hi all, Krzys here, been riding my Seadoo GTX limited for a number of years now. I just found out about this club by chance, actually was looking for places in Canberra to put her on the water.
I hope to head out one day with the club.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using The Jet Ski Club

Jet Ski Club

Administrator
ujez said:
Hi all, Krzys here, been riding my Seadoo GTX limited for a number of years now. I just found out about this club by chance, actually was looking for places in Canberra to put her on the water.
I hope to head out one day with the club.
:)

[emoji869][emoji882][emoji106]

Sent from my MI MAX using The Jet Ski Club mobile app

feat_313

Hi everyone.. I’m Feat from Malaysia.. I ride SD Rxt 300.. Planning to fly down to Aussie..