Recent Posts

Gateway Bridge - Rivergate

Hungry Stu

On water fuel available 24/7 at Rivergate, just East of the Gateway Bridges on the Brisbane River.

Pontoon D, 4th one from the East.

The process is a pre-approval system. If you are pre-approved for more than you take, you will only be charged for what you take.

https://rivergate.com.au/marina/fuel/
https://rivergate.com.au/marina/map/

bp98

Australian Jet Ski Assoc.

Join the AJSA and be a part of our awesome sport!
Thanks Stu, Thats a great tip.

Did you happen to notice if they have 98 there?

Hungry Stu

I'm hopeful of getting to Rivergate this weekend to try it out and have a look. I will report back.

I did call them to check if they accepted PWC's and they were very welcoming. Pricing as at 21 May 2018 was 1.66 for Premium and 1.61 for 95.

Hungry Stu

I managed to get down to Rivergate last weekend.

A very easy facility to visit for on the water fuel. Diesel, Premium and Unleaded.

The pontoon sits a little high in the water for a PWC. The front was ok, because the pontoon has a nice carpeted bumper, but the back end needed a fender to protect it, as it went under the bumper and could have contacted the pontoon itself.

The credit card swipe user interface is very simple and easy to use, which is good given that the facility is unattended. The nozzles on the bowser for unleaded required you to squeeze it like a gorilla to get a reasonable flow rate, but it was a nice and easy experience overall.

I paid $1.66 for normal unleaded, which is about a 10c premium over servo prices at the time. I didn't think was unreasonable given the 24/7 availability of the facility.

Mandy

Fun First!
awsm thx Stu

Did you find any food cl

Australian Jet Ski Assoc.

Join the AJSA and be a part of our awesome sport!
There is a coffee shop just across the river at the new Hamilton pontoon. The New Farm pontoon construction is underway, and once complete, funny enough, there is a coffee shop right at the top of it too. Great to be one of these businesses!

Sent from my iPhone using The Jet Ski Club

Mandy

Fun First!
Australian Jet Ski Assoc. said:
There is a coffee shop just across the river at the new Hamilton pontoon. The New Farm pontoon construction is underway, and once complete, funny enough, there is a coffee shop right at the top of it too. Great to be one of these businesses!

Sent from my iPhone using The Jet Ski Club

Great tip Ben, when are we trying it out chr