Recent Posts

Celebrities on jet skis

Nigel

Ok we have our own celebrities wmonk here at pwcfun however I have stumbled across a few pics of celebs on jetskis...with Yamaha being the popluar hire ski! I'm sure there is more out there so please make any additions...

Nigel

Ok I had to include one for the girls. Though I don't think many like this American Idol judge dude!

hED

Thank You Focker...

Keep stumbling and find some more....

Happy h'Ed

hED

Here is a second grade school teacher and and the Head Mistress.... suppose they qualify for celebrity status

btw Focker ... do you still have that Kendra jetski pic?

Nigel

h'ED how did you know that I found some more...and must say what a nice VX Yamaha!

Nigel

and some more..

Nigel

Ok personally I'm not a fan of Tom Cruise but it's good to see Kate gave him the toss!

Nigel

I'm sure I spotted some celebs down the coast today!

JamesG

i cant make out who those celebs are that you spotted but i think they should join pwcfun.

Nigel

Update! Remember the 2005 movie Hitch when the characters played by Eva Mendes & Will Smith used jet skis on the Hudson River to travel to Ellis Island NY.

Nigel

Nice addition h'ED however you cannot beat being out on the bay when it's 43 degrees, thirsty & who should come along....

Nigel

I did the right thing and asked them to join pwcfun..

Mandy

Fun First!
actually Focker stalked these Girls for an hour and a half. I asked them on the Girls ride too so be there Boys dnc

hED

Scotchmonster said:
actually Focker stalked these Girls for an hour and a half. I asked them on the Girls ride too so be there Boys dnc
You are a good Focker.... always thinking of pwcfun...

If they come.... I wanna help on the girls ride

Nigel

Ok stumbled across a few more...Eva Longoria & Tony Parker to begin with...

Nigel

and Fergie & Josh...

Nigel

Now I'm sure there's a jet ski in there somewhere...

Nigel

Now for our biggest celebrity sighting yet on a jet ski!

Nigel

Another sighting of our Jen...